Spa Party Invitations

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have just finished making the Invitations for Halona's Spa Party. I'm so excited they turned out so good. She wanted Green to be the main color of her party sine her favorite color is green. So I found some matching green Scrapbook paper and put my imagination to work. Here is what I came up with.


I made a sleep mask as the invitation. I hand stitched around the lace and used a brad to secure the photo turn, which is how the invitation opens to reveal the birthday party information.. 




I think they turned out so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have just been searching for info abouht this subject for a long time and
yours is the greatest I've found out till now. However,
what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?


Feel free to suurf to my web-site :: ihacktivation

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried
about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.

Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


Here is my webpage realtors.webuyhousesphoenix.net; ,

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada