Spa Birthday Party Theme!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The next upcoming party that is planned is for my daughter Halona. She is turning 10 and wants to have a Spa Themed Birthday Party. This Party is sure to be exciting and relaxing all at the same time. This will also be a new and exciting Challenge for me since I have never Hosted a Spa Party before.  :0)  I know that I am sure having fun making the preparations for this party. I will keep you all up to date with all of the items we will be having along with pictures to help inspire and maybe even spark a creative interest for your next Spa Themed Party.

Until next time,

Happy Planning!

Charity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada