More Details to the Spa Party!!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awhile back I decided that I would have Bath Robes made for each of the girls. So once they arrive they can put on their PJ's and Robes and let the party begin. Halona picked out the fabric which was Bubblegum Pink,


 and I found a wonderful lady named Susan on Etsy who is going to sew the robes for me. 
Her shop is at http://www.etsy.com/shop/srdodd make sure to visit her she is wonderful to deal with and will work with you anyway she can. Thanks again Susan! I cant wait wait to see how excited the girls will be at this party. All of the little details is what makes a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada